Queen of rivers - the Vistula. It is she and her proximity (VISLOW Resort is located right next to the Mała Dam and the famous Vistula waterfall) that inspired us to create a SPA where water is the main source of care and relaxation. Our small, intimate wellness area is our recipe for calming the senses and relaxing the body. We believe that the soothing effect of water and natural SPA treatments in the Vistula surroundings will allow you to achieve full harmony of body and soul with nature.
There is a dry sauna in the Caltha palustris massage room, which is available to you after the spa's closing hours.
Mon - Thu 20: 00-24: 00
Fri - Sun 21: 00-24: 00
1.ONLY adults can use the sauna.
2. Sauna must be booked in advance, which can be made at the main Vislow Reception. It is possible to rent a room for private use free of charge.
3. One session in the sauna is reserved for a minimum of 30 minutes.
4. The guest receives from the Reception Department a special card designated to open the above-mentioned room, which should be placed in the designated place.
5. Immediately after the end of the screening, he is asked to provide the card / key to the Reception Department.
6. In the event of loss or damage to the above-mentioned card, the Vislow Resort is entitled to charge the Guest with a fine of PLN 200.00.